Pacific Opera Victoria enhances our donors' operatic experience through a range of benefits and events designed to bring them closer to the productions they have generously supported.
Our special donor events include the following:
Receptions and thank-you concerts by mainstage artists
- Garden parties and luncheons
- Tours of our production facility
- Opportunities to attend closed rehearsals, with an introduction by a member of the creative team
Donor Recognition Events, Spring 2016
President's Circle Working Rehearsal
- Monday, April 11, 6 pm
- Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton.
- Invitations mailed to President's Circle donors and Impresario Circle donors.
Producers' Evening with Robert Holliston
- Sunday, June 12, 4 to 6 pm, OR
Monday, June 13, 7 to 9 pm
- Wingate Studio, 925 Balmoral Road.
- Enjoy a glass of bubbly as Robert and guest soprano Sharleen Joynt present a recital to delight the opera lover's soul. Invitations will be emailed to all donors.
Information about the benefits and events we are pleased to share with our donors can be found in these brochures and donation forms.
Event invitations are sent by mail or email.
Learn more about supporting Pacific Opera Victoria .