Pacific Opera Victoria welcomes the opportunity to enhance our donors' operatic experience through a range of benefits and events designed to bring them closer to the productions they have generously supported.
These special donor events include the following:
Receptions and thank-you concerts by mainstage artists
- Tours of our production facility
- Open houses
- Summer garden parties
- Opportunities to attend private closed rehearsals, with an introduction by a member of the creative team
Next Donor Recognition Event
- Monday, June 15, OR Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- 7 to 9 pm
- Wingate Studio, 925 Balmoral Road
- Principal Coach Robert Holliston and soprano Kathleen Brett present an evening of song and stories in the new Baumann Centre for Pacific Opera Victoria. (same program each evening)
- Invitations have been sent by mail and email.
Information about the benefits and events we are pleased to share with our donors can be found in these brochures and donation forms.
Event invitations are sent by mail or email.
Learn more about supporting Pacific Opera Victoria .