Pacific Opera Victoria enhances our donors' operatic experience through a range of benefits and events designed to bring them closer to the productions they have generously supported.
Our special donor events include the following:
Receptions and thank-you concerts by mainstage artists
- Garden parties and luncheons
- Tours of our production facility
- Opportunities to attend closed rehearsals, with an introduction by a member of the creative team
- Specially curated experiences for Impresario Circle members, including private concerts in intimate settings.
Donor Recognition Events for the 2017/18 Season
Producers Fall Sneak Peek
- Sunday, October 1, 2017. 10 am to noon
- The Opera Shop, 620 Discovery Street.
- Donors are invited to a come-&-go coffee at the POV Opera Shop to meet some of the stagecraft professionals who build each original production, learn about the design elements for Jenůfa, and sneak a peek at the set before it hits the stage!
- Invitations emailed to all donors.
Please reply by September 30.
President's Circle Working Rehearsal
- Saturday, October 7, 2017, 1 pm
- Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton.
- Donors enjoy refreshments in the East Lobby and a discussion with members of the creative team.
- Discussion begins at 1:15 pm. Onstage Sitzprobe starts at 2 pm.
- Invitations sent to members of the President's Circle and Impresario Circle.
Please reply by October 4.
President's Circle New Members Reception and Season Launch Party
- Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 6 pm
- Union Club of BC, 805 Gordon St.
- 6 pm: New Members: reception and mingling with Board and Committee members in the McKenzie Lounge.
- 7 pm: All Members: reception and performance by members of the principal cast of Jenůfa
- Invitations sent to members of the President's Circle.
Please reply by October 9.
For information about the benefits we are pleased to share with our donors, please see these brochures.
Event invitations are sent by mail or email.
Learn more about supporting Pacific Opera Victoria .