2014/15 Mainstage Season
- Das Rheingold
- Lucia di Lammermoor
- Madama Butterfly
- Camelot in Concert
Special event seating in effect
Now's the time to subscribe to the 2014/15 season.
Subscribers enjoy the best seats, get all the perks, and save money!
- Save money over single ticket prices and get first dibs on the best seats.
- Buy additional tickets before they go on sale to the public.
- No Ticket Fees. (We pay the fee.)
- Enjoy exclusive ticket exchange privileges: Only Subscribers may exchange their tickets for another performance of the same opera. To exchange tickets, contact the POV office no later than one business day prior to your original performance date.
- Enjoy exclusive ticket return privileges: Only Subscribers who cannot attend a production may turn in their tickets for a charitable tax receipt. To return tickets, contact the POV office no later than the business day prior to your performance date.
- Receive POV's newsletter before each opera with inside information about the upcoming opera
- Get ENews updates and notice of POV events
You can also enjoy:
- Free INSIDE OPERA preview lectures with Robert Holliston
- Free lobby lectures one hour before each performance
- The Sunday Matinée Opera Bus for operagoers coming from Up-Island and the Saanich Peninsula
SUBSCRIBE NOW TO THE 2014/15 SEASON.
BE THERE WHEN THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
2 and 3 Opera Packages
Single Tickets available for all performances
Coming from up-island? Ride the OPERA BUS to our matinées.
All performances take place at the Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street, Victoria.